What is NABH Accreditation?
Formed since 2005, National Accreditation Board is an exhaustive healthcare standard for hospitals and healthcare providers around the globe, this standard is set up by the constituent board of Quality Council of India to establish and maintain the accreditation parameters for Hospital and Healthcare Organizations.
NABH accreditation Standards are equivalent to other international hospital and health care standards such as Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, the Japan Council for Quality in Health Care, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance in the United States. NABH accreditation is the world’s most leading hospital accreditation because it’s standards are accredited by ISQUA the apex body accrediting the top accreditators.
All stakeholders including industry, consumers, government, have full functional autonomy in the operations of the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers.
Importance of NABH Accreditation for your Hospital?
The current standards 5th Edition, made by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers consists of 600 plus objectives to achieve the NABH Accreditation with the stringent implementation of patient and organization centered standards for your hospital and other health care organizations.
- NABH Accreditation is mandatory by IRDA, for all hospitals to avail the cashless services and empanelment with various TPAs and Insurance Companies (as per IRDA notification No: IRDA/HLT/REG/CIR/146/07/2016 dated 29.07.2016)
- NABH Accreditation is mandatory for various state insurance schemes in India
- NABH Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety in the hospital
- NABH Accreditation raises community confidence in the services provided by the hospital
- NABH Accreditation provides opportunity to hospitals to benchmark with the best in healthcare industry.
- NABH Accreditation provides continuous learning, good working environment, leadership, and above all ownership of clinical processes.
- NABH Accreditation provides more work satisfaction in the hospital
- NABH Accreditation provides the opportunity to the patients to get treated by the credentialed and trained medical staffs
- NABH Accreditation provides opportunity to the hospital for Medical tourism and international recognition.
- Consumer satisfaction increases because NABH accreditation provides certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
- NABH Accreditation stimulates the continuous improvement of a healthcare organization.
- The objective of NABH is enhancing the health system & promoting continuous quality improvement and patient safety. It is a body that operates accreditation and allied programs on patient safety and healthcare quality.
Experience and Expertise of Our NABH consultants
- Since 2007, Our consultants have provided NABH consultancy services to various Hospitals, Laboratories, Clinics, blood banks, radiology centers in India.
- Successfully completed more than 75 NABH accreditations for hospitals and other healthcare organisations in India
- We have accredited healthcare organisations with all level of NABH certifications
- Team of Consultants with over 50 Years of experience in Indian Healthcare Industry
- We are the only consultancy in India, experts in both JCI and NABH accreditation
Why Mediance is the best NABH Consultancy for NABH Accreditation?
- Our NABH consultants have a proven record of 100% success rate in accomplishing NABH Accreditation for various healthcare organizations across the Country since 2007.
- Our NABH consultants have an edge as they have successfully implemented both JCI and NABH accreditation programs both in India and Abroad, making Mediance the right choice for you.
- To Maximize your NABH accreditation success, we offer a unique aftercare services known as “Accreditation Maintenance Program” (AMP) in order to maintain your NABH Accreditation compliance.
- Team Mediance work as your partner, not just your consultant.
- Team Mediance believes in working for a Quality Culture and not for just Quality accreditation
- We have expertise in delivering modern healthcare trends and unique characteristics based on the requirement of NABH inspection standards and defend your organization weakness through rectification of threats and much more.
- The NABH accreditation consultants of Mediance work together to comply with these standard elements through a process-driven approach to nourish all aspects of your hospital and healthcare activities — from registration, admission, evaluation of pre-surgery, peri-surgery and post-surgery and discharge.
- We enhance the health system, quality improvement, and patient safety standards of our clients with allied protocols for NABH accreditation.
- The NABH accreditation services of Mediance also focus on governance aspects because they play a crucial role in deploying the crystal-clear process-driven policies and protocols streamlining the entire operations of a hospital and health care organization.
- Despite hospitals we have accredited the following Health care organizations with NABH or JCI accreditation:
AYUSH Hospitals including (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Yoga)
Medical Imaging Services
OST Centre and Oral substitution therapy programs
PHC/CHC Accreditation (primary health centers/community health centers)
Small Healthcare Organisations
Scope of Mediance Consultancy Services for NABH Accreditation:
We have a 100% success rate of guiding Hospitals through the accreditation process by providing assistance in the following areas, among others:
- Dedicated consultant for each NABH Accreditation Project
- Gap-Assessment Study: We evaluate infrastructure, human resources, and biomedical equipment protocols, documentation, and other features with respect to accreditation norms as per the Latest NABH Standards
- NABH Training Program on all the NABH standards and objective elements
- We train your team and staff for the quality evaluation of documents including (SOPs, Manuals, Policies, code of conduct for the hospital) and update the existing system to support the accreditation norms.
- Development of Policies, Plans and Manuals as per NABH Standards requirement
- Our consultants assist the organization and orientation of committees for the development of Quality Assurance Programme.
- We collaborate with your team to develop and review every layer of the hospital development plan such as project modulation, designing the organizational quality structure to involve your whole organization in the NABH accreditation process.
- Our NABH consultants conduct assessments, mock drills for evaluation of internal assessments with the development of performance indicators.
- We assist your staff in the record-keeping protocol of the healthcare facility and guide them about organizing the records.
- Policy and procedure analysis to ensure implementation of accreditation standards
- Designing and Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Risk management practices
- Internal assessment with the training of core staff for self-assessment toolkit.
- NABH Mock Audit
- Support in Filing NABH Application
- Assistance during NABH Pre-Assessment and Final Assessment Days
- Analysis and Action plan on Gap Assessment Report of NABH
- Annual accreditation maintenance Plans
- Our NABH Consultants prepare your hospital or healthcare organization for the following standards to attain the NABH Accreditation:
- Access, Assessment, and Continuity of Care
- Care of Patients (COP)
- Management of Medication (MOM)
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Continual Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Responsibilities of Management (ROM)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS)