The Quality Council of India along with National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers have designed an exhaustive healthcare standard for Hospitals and other healthcare providers. This standard consists of stringent objective elements for the hospital in order to achieve the NABH accreditation. These standards are divided between patient cenetred standards and organization centered standards.
Why NABH Accreditation for your Hospital?
- NABH Accreditation is mandatory by IRDA, for all hospitals to avail the cashless services and empanelment with various TPAs and Insurance Companies (as per IRDA notification No:IRDA/HLT/REG/CIR/146/07/2016 dated 29.07.2016)
- NABH Accreditation is mandatory for various state insurance schemes in India
- NABH Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety in the hospital
- NABH Accreditation raises community confidence in the services provided by the hospital
- NABH Accreditation provides opportunity to hospitals to benchmark with the best.
- NABH Accreditation provides continuous learning, good working environment, leadership, and above all ownership of clinical processes.
Our NABH Consulting brochure
Our Experience and Expertise
- Since 2007, Our consultants have provided NABH consultancy services to various Hospitals in India.
- Successfully completed more than 45 NABH projects across the country.
- We have accredited
- Team of Consultants with over 50 Years of experience in Indian Healthcare Industry
- We are experts in both JCI and NABH accreditation
Why Choose Us?
- Our teams of consultants have a proven record of 100% success rate in accomplishing NABH Accreditation for various healthcare organizations across the Country since 2007.
- Our consultants have an edge as they have successfully implemented both JCI and NABH accreditation programs both in India and Abroad, making Mediance the right choice for you.
- To Maximize your NABH accreditation success, we offer a unique aftercare services known as “Accredation Maintenance Program” (AMP) in order to maintain your NABH Accreditation compliance.
- We work as your partner, not just your consultant.
- We believe in working for a Quality Culture and not for just Quality accreditation
Our Scope of Consulting Services
We have a 100% success rate of guiding Hospitals through the accreditation process by providing assistance in the following areas, among others:
- Dedicated consultant for each NABH Accreditation Project
- Gap-Assessment Study as per the Latest NABH Standards
- NABH Sensitization Program
- Development of Policies, Plans and Manuals as per NABH requirement
- Final review of all required accreditation documents
- Policy and procedure analysis to ensure implementation of accreditation standards
- Designing and Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Committee design and Review Periodically
- Risk management practices
- Training Program for Staffs
- NABH Mock Audit
- Support in Filing NABH Application
- Assistance during NABH Audit Days
- Analysis and Action plan on Post-site-visit reports
- Annual accreditation maintenance Plans