What is Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Legal and regulatory compliance means ensuring the organisation meets its legal obligations ethically and proactively, which includes:
- Acts, regulations, codes and other subordinate legislation
- Operating licences and other authorisations
- Government policy
- Government and industry guidelines and practice statements
- Court cases (common law)
- Conditions imposed on approvals and other licences.
- Reporting requirements (provision of data or information)
- Requirements for accreditation (JCI, NABH and NABL etc.), registration or licensing
- Complying with timeframes associated with legislation for performing activities Financial obligations
Benefits of Legal Compliances:
Regulatory risk is minimised through a proactive culture of compliance. Compliance strengths and weaknesses are identified in order to benefit from the strengths and effectively address any weakness.
- Maintains and raise the level of awareness of its compliance obligations within the organisation through the provision of education, training and legal advice
- develops and applies practices and processes to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Monitors compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Takes action to prevent recurrence of compliance failures.
Why Team Mediance:
A team of Compliance experts headed by Mr. Sadananda Shetty, who worked in Major Group of Hospitals, Business Consulting firms and various Sate Government agencies. Team Mediance has a strong networking in – Hospitality Industry, Real Estate industry, Health Care industry and with Influencers.
Mediance Consultancy with its vast experience and Expertise facilitates various healthcare organisations to establish and commence business with ease.
Our Services include:
- Gap-assessment of necessary non-compliance issues
- Sensitization of your compliance department staffs and Top management
- Development and documentation of relevant procedures and processes
- Assistance in required Structural and process compliances
- Compilation of necessary documents and records for Legal authorities
- Liaisoning with all govt agencies
- Assistance in renewal process
- Pre- reminder of renewal requirements