Our JCI Projects
Joint Commission International Accreditation:
Accreditation from Joint Commission International (jCl) is regarded as the highest achievement in the healthcare standards around the globe, it is the most sought after and the most rigorous accreditation process which encompasses each and every hospital process and is restricted not only to clinical but also the non clinical and support Services.
Why “MEDIANCE” for JCl Accreditation
- We are the leading healthcare consulting firm in India, having a fully dedicated, exclusive team of JCl accreditation consultants.
- Within a short span of three years, team Mediance has successfully completed six JCl Accreditation programs in India without any focus survey.
- Team Mediance has an unsurpassed achievement of “Zero Non-Compliance” in JCl Accreditation Survey for one of our JCl project in 2015.
- Team Mediance has achieved the JCl Accreditation for CIMS Hospital (Ahmedabad) with one attempt, the first hospital in the state of Gujarat to receive the prestigious JCl accreditation.
- Our JCl consulting Team members experience includes more than ten years in JCl accreditation programs in India and Southeast Asia region.
We work as your partner not just consultant
Our scope of JCl Consulting Services:
- Organizational Gap Assessment Study
- JCl Sensitization Program for hospital staffs
- Collaborative development of Joint Work Plan
- Documentary System Preparation (policies / plans / Manuals)
- Formulation of clinical pathways & clinical practice guidelines
- Development & Monitoring of KPIs and International Library Measures
- Implementation of quality tools (FMEA, HVA, 5S etc.)
- Designing the program for ongoing practice evaluation for doctors
- Design of clinical and non clinical training modules
- Train the trainers program
- Support in filing an application to JCl
- Periodical readiness assessment
- Various Internal Audits (safety, Infection control Medical record etc.)
- System tracer activities
- Individual patient tracer activities
- IPSG Tracer Activities
- Mock JCl Survey (by external Surveyor)
- Mock group discussions (by external Surveyor)
Our JCI Consulting brochure
- Management of Survey Command center
- Post Survey briefing session (Daily)
- Real-time assistance to survey coordinator and the team
- Detail Analysis of ‘Partial Mets” and “Not Mets
- Submission of ‘Strategy into Plan” (SIP) to JCI Authority
- Preparation of Focus Survey (if asked for)
FULL-BLOWN JCI MOCK SURVEY AND JCI SENSITIZATION PROGRAM
“DON’T JUST GET READY.. STAY READY!’
We at MEDIANCE strongly believe in the philosophy, don’t just Get Ready… Stay Ready. Our experienced Accreditation Consultants have designed this “Full-Blown JCI Mock survey with Sensitization program”
for those hospitals seeking in achieving the gold seal of JCI accreditation. It helps both leadership and employees (clinical and non clinical) to get an overview of the JCI Accreditation process as per 6th edition.
“We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service in the industry.”
Our experienced JCI consultants shall conduct a sensitization session about JCI Accreditation and the mock survey methodology for your staff/ representatives of all departments in the hospital.
Our JCI experts shall conduct the mock survey with the methodology of “system tracer’ and ‘individual patient tracer’ based on the 6th edition of JCL standard. Joint Commission International Survey agenda pattern shall be followed by our consultants to make the staff aware of what to expect during an actual survey.
Our surveyors will integrate all the findings of the survey exercise into one comprehensive debriefing session for better understanding for your executive leaders, medical staff leaders, department leaders, and staff as desired, regarding the deficiencies in their department / work area impacting JCI accreditation Compliance
Other Specialised JCI Consulting Services
Interim Staffing Solutions
If you find yourself preparing for survey with a staffing or knowledge deficit, we can step up to direct and manage your quality it or survey preparation initiatives with onsite knowledgeable staff support.
Clarifications Of Adverse Decisions
Our consultants are experts in the complexity of these clarifications and any JCI appeal process. We have successfully helped organizations move from a preliminary adverse decision to the road of successful accreditation.
“Accreditation Maintenance Program” (AMP)
In the world of unannounced JCI Accreditation surveys, continuous readiness and Standard Based Leadership is a must. This is an unique consulting service designed by Mediance for our Indian and international client Hospitals called “Accreditation Maintenance program”. At Mediance we strongly believe in the philosophy, Don’t just Get Ready… Stay Ready…
Mediance provides ongoing Joint Commission accreditation consulting services throughout the year designed to keep you ahead of the changes in the JCI standards and survey process and prevent problems from developing. Our consultants shall analyse policy changes from the Joint Commission, new standards and safety goals, and help you effectively manage the information and implement compliance initiatives more effectively. We can customize a 12 month action plan of monthly or quarterly consulting services designed to meet your unique needs. The sequence of activities will be customized based on priority needs at the hospital.