Accreditation Maintenance Program (AMP)
In the world of unannounced JCI and NABH Accreditation surveys, continuous readiness and Standard Based Leadership is a must. This is a unique consulting service designed by MEDIANCE for our Indian and International Client Hospitals called “Accreditation Maintenance program”. At MEDIANCE we strongly believe in the philosophy,
“Don’t just Get Ready….Stay Ready”.
Medianceprovides ongoing JCI and NABH consulting services throughout the year designed to keep you ahead of the changes in the JCI and NABH standards and survey process and prevent problems of accreditation rejection. Our consultants shall analyse policy changes from the JCI and NABH, new standards and safety goals, and help you effectively manage the information and implement compliance initiatives more effectively. We can customize a 12-month action plan of monthly or quarterly consulting services designed to meet your unique needs. The sequence of activities will be customized based on priority needs at the hospital.
“REPLACING JCI SURVEY STRESS WITH SURVEY SUCCESS”
Our Scope of AMP Services:
- Present Scenario Assessment Study
- Revision of Existing SOPs
- Staff Sensitization on New Accreditation Standards
- Review of Departmental Measures
- Quarterly Accreditation Preparation Assessment
- Submission Mandatory Quality Indicator reports
- Prompt Reply to Accreditation Body on queries if any
- On site Support to all departments during focus survey (if any)